[Samba] how to set folder redirection on Windows 7 with a Samba PDC

erik bergsma ebergsma1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 07:03:31 MDT 2010

there are some limitations.... kixtart cant write certain values to parts
the registry that are protected
but just for folder redirection its great :)

although with win7 you will probably run into some problems with the adobe
installer that is refusing to work, because of the folder redirection

samba 4 isnt an work enviroment option, since it is still in alpha