[Samba] How to filter files using roaming profiles

marcos gonzalez marcos.gonzalez.cruz at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 14:56:15 MDT 2010

Hi David

Really this problem only pass with files created by thunderbird. This
program creates a .tmp files during syncronization with imap accounts and
generates most biggest files. I can't filter this folder and Im not
interested to make this user by user, y prefer to make this for all samba
users.

Do you know any good link explaining how to create policie filters in XP?

And finally the tmp folder is not sync.

Thanks :-)