[Samba] Roaming profile on Windows 7 not loading "computer was not able to set up a secure session with a domain controller"

Mike A. Leonetti mikealeonetti at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 13:38:57 MDT 2010

 After following this guide http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Windows7 to
get Windows 7 on a Samba domain and the profile actually syncing for a
user first I get the following error. I tried disjoining and rejoining
to the domain and that works fine. However, logging in seems to result
in not syncing the profile. This is with samba version 3.4.6.
--
Mike A. Leonetti
As warm as green tea