[Samba] Help Samba Configuration

garg_art2002 at yahoo.com garg_art2002 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 20:11:45 MDT 2010

Hello from Noob..

I want to mount a windows share under linux samba specified directory.
But I want only the doc files to be listed...

Wondows Machine (Has Myfolder, Herfolder, HisHerFolder and NooneFolder)  --
All shared with read write for user1.

Linux Machine has windowsDOCS under which I want to mount all the four
folders. But limit showing only *.doc files to be visible.

Then expose WindowsDOCS through Samba share and underneath them only doc
files are visible under read mode.

Can this be done? Or is there a simpler way?

Anil