[Samba] Bug in Samba4? (idmap Domain Users

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 04:56:45 MDT 2010

 I am working with Samba 4. I think I have found a bug. It would only be
a problem in the event that Samba4 starts doing inter-domain, forest
level, and cross forest trusts.

Domain Users is 100 on a setup that is provisioned to have the range
3000000, 4000000. This maps the local gid for users. This seems to be a
bug to me.

Shouldn't Domain Users be within the range and not be the same as the
local unix group users? All other domain groups are in the appropriate
range.

Thank you,
Trever