[Samba] Youtube Video

ITPFS oota t-oota at dh.jp.nec.com
Wed Aug 11 19:38:36 MDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 09, 2010 at 05:18:41PM +1200, David Harrison wrote:
> For those interested, I found David's screencast on YouTube here:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tYnjp_BleI

I watched it. But, screen size too large (1280x1024?),I can't recognize character.

If you make another video, please set more small screen size like 800x600.

--- Oota Toshiya ---  t-oota at dh.jp.nec.com
NEC Systems Software Operations Unit      Shiba,Minato,Tokyo
IT Platform Solutions Division            Japan,Earth,Solar system
(samba-jp/ldap-jp Staff,mutt-j/samba-jp postmaster)