[Samba] Roaming profiles, linux client...

Donny Brooks dbrooks at mdah.state.ms.us
Wed Aug 11 14:17:36 MDT 2010

I know this may be a hairbrained idea, and I may be totally off base here. If so please let me know. But I was wondering how to have roaming profiles similar to xp and vista/7 on a linux client pc. Say I am at one desk with xp (or vista/7) and I want to login as myself on a linux desktop (say ubuntu or similar) but want to keep all the access to my same browser data and such. How would one go about configuring the Samba PDC to do that? Or is it even possible?
--

Donny B.