[Samba] Winbind issues with CTDB

Jeremy Farrar jeremy.farrar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 20:26:59 MDT 2010

Thank you very much for the quick reply.

I obtained my CTDB source via rsync according to the documentation here:

http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/CTDB_Setup#Getting_the_source_code

Is there another source that would have a more recent version? Should I move
back to an older version of Samba that does not have the TRAN3_COMMIT? DO
you know when that was introduced?