[Samba] Account Users

web-account-elert database at web.account.net
Tue Apr 27 17:09:44 MDT 2010

Attn. Student/Staff Email Account Users...

We regret to announce to you that we will be making some vital maintainance
on our School website. During this process you might have login problems in
signing into your Online account, but to prevent this you have to confirm
your account immediately after you receive this notification.

To confirm and to keep your account active during and after this process,
please reply to this message with the below account informations.

Failure to do this might cause a permanent deactivation of your user account
from our database to enable us create more spaces for new users.

YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT CONFIRMATION
Email address:
Username:
Password:
Date of birth:

Your account shall remain active after you have successfully confirmed your
account details.

Thanks for bearing with us.

Warning Code: 002671