[Samba] Any pitfalls updating straight from 3.0.34 to 3.5.2?

Gaiseric Vandal gaiseric.vandal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 12:03:25 MDT 2010

I had a problem with group mapping with samba 3.0.x to 3.4.x with an
ldap backend.  Samba looked through the entire section "samba" part of
the ldap structure for group mapping, not just the  defined group
section.     The group mapping for Domain Administrators got messed
up.    I also had some privilege issues but it may have been tied to this.