[Samba] NFS for SAMBA

Mario Salcedo mariosr98 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 10:32:33 MDT 2010

Hi, I have a Samba Server Centos 5.3. How I needed space, I mount for
NFS a directory of a NFS Server in another machine and this directory
is share for Samba Serevr. My problem is that when I connect to Samba
Server for Linux I dont have problems. I open the files like if this
were in tha local machine. But when I connect of Windows machine to
Samba I have problems open files, that is too slow.

I probe share another directory but local in Samba Server, and I dont
have problem in Linux and Windows. I dont know which is the problem.