[Samba] [oOT] ploenk.net at eplus.blackberry.com please fix your mail forwarding

Thomas Scholz thomas.scholz at ploenk.net
Tue Apr 20 00:24:35 MDT 2010

Hi Stan,

thanks a lot for letting me know

On 04/20/2010 06:13 AM, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
> I've received a bunch of these blackberry backscatter messages over the past
> week and have been unable to determine which list user is the cause of this.
>  Whoever is forwarding your email to the blackberry address below, please
> fix the situation.  It's becoming really annoying receiving these
> backscatter bounces that give no clue as to what the nature of the problem
> is.  Thanks.

I have disabled the forwarding a couple of days ago and now deactivated
the Blackberry account. Hope that avoids sending the reports. Sorry for
any inconvenience!

CIAOii & so on...
 Thomas Scholz
 - PloenK.NeT -

--
PloenK.NeT Informationstechnik e.K.       Proprietor & chief technician
Domplatz 8 ; DE 01662 Meissen             http://www.ploenk.net/

See important dates in my public calendar
 http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=ploenk.net%40gmail.com