[Samba] Point'n'print support of various printer drivers

ray klassen julius_ahenobarbus at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 19 09:16:13 MDT 2010

There are some I've never gotten to work. There's a crash (unhandled exception or something like that) right in the middle of configuring the driver that looked very much to me that it was a call back to the server. Certain Konica-Minolta drivers do this. Any other wisdom out there on this subject would be appreciated. I don't know of a list.

I may try again, now that my server's up to the latest greatest 3.x...