[Samba] RE Windows 7 and samba 3.0.28

Stéphane PURNELLE stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Fri Apr 16 09:01:30 MDT 2010

Sorry but all version before 3.3.10 not work with windows 7.

Please read http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Windows7 for more information.

You must download samba source and compile them or build RPM from samba
source.

Have a nice day.

        Stephane

Stéphane PURNELLE                         Admin. Systèmes et Réseaux
Service Informatique       Corman S.A.           Tel : 00 32 (0)87/342467