[Samba] MDB database corruption
f.abeni at gibilogic.com
Wed Sep 30 09:51:13 MDT 2009
I have an issue with an MDB (Microsoft Access database file) which
corrupts frequently. The issue started after i rebuilt my server with
Ubuntu 8.04 and Samba 3.0.28a. Previously i was using QiLinux 1.2, and
an older version of Samba (can't remember which one).
Since the only thing i changed was the server operating system and
software, it stands to reason that possibly a different configuration
could be the cause of this issue.
I'd be grateful to anyone who would like to share his experience and
comments on this issue. The database file is made with Microsoft Access
Thank you for your time.
More information about the samba