[Samba] not permitted to access this share

andy.marr at bt.com andy.marr at bt.com
Tue Sep 29 10:56:23 MDT 2009

Thanks Eero

I've tried , but I get the same error :( still looking ...

 P:\>net use * \\FGUKSHPPAY001.FirstGroup.com\LSWW
System error 64 has occurred.

The specified network name is no longer available.

P:\>ping FGUKSHPPAY001.FirstGroup.com

Pinging FGUKSHPPAY001.FirstGroup.com [XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX] with 32 bytes of
data:

Reply from XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=252
Reply from XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=252
Reply from XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=252

Ping statistics for XXX.XXX.XXX.XX: