[Samba] Help With Permissions

Carlos Williams carloswill at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 11:17:55 MDT 2009

I am running Samba on my Linux file server and have a question with
permissions. My current directory for the share is:

drwsrwsr-x   7 root dev  4096 Aug 31 13:33 builds

As you can see from above the /builds directory is owned by root & dev
but also have r-x permissions for others. My question is how to I
force samba to keep the owner root and group dev for all files placed
inside my share? I want to force the parent UID & GID and keep 775
permissions on everything. Is this possible to force in my smb.conf?

Thanks for any help!