[Samba] Windows 2008 terminal services with a samba PDC

Mon Sep 14 05:58:21 MDT 2009

Hi Thomas Six,

start the Terminserver License Manager, rightclick the Licenseserver and
klick properties (hopefully correctly translated, have no english gui here)

Then there is Information menu, where it show's the path where the keys
are located and the mode. the mode can be: Workgroup, Domain, Forest.
But Domain and Forest are only there, when it is integrated into a AD.
http://technet.microsoft.com/de-de/library/cc772071%28WS.10%29.aspx

When the Terminalserver doesn't find a Licenseserver, it complains in
the lower right corner, when an Administrator is logged in:
http://technet.microsoft.com/de-de/library/cc732346%28WS.10%29.aspx
i dont have such an information.

greetings
thomas