[Samba] Windows 7 RC

airwofl a at flumps.org
Tue Sep 1 08:45:16 MDT 2009

Hi,

Did you get a chance to test it with 3.4.0? I have 3.3.7 installed - Windows
7 RTM joins the domain (with the primary dns suffix error) but cannot log in
to as I get the trust error (output in the log.smbd is the same as everyone
elses). The regkeys mentioned are all applied btw.

I would rather go upwards than downgrade to get this working.

I haven't seen anything official from the Samba folks on the issue or when
Windows 7 will work?

Thanks,

P.