[Samba] SMBClient will not connect to Server2003

Jean M. Vandette vandj at securenet.net
Thu Sep 3 12:51:20 MDT 2009

Greetings all

We have been using a older version Samba 2.2.12 it has been working well

from the samba server we mount a share from a Server2003 which has

been working for the last 3 years until last week now we get " and
unspecified error has occurred"

we have turned off the firewall on the server and tried allot of different

things but have yet to get this working again, anyone else run into this and

have a possible solution?  The server can mount the samba just will not work

anymore in reverse.

Jean M. Vandette