[Samba] Samba + LDAP problem for find user name

Jamrock news_jamrock at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 21:52:45 MDT 2009

"Bruno Steven" <aspenbr at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:c6bf33680910270225n6b5423e5te193e27399144a8d at mail.gmail.com...
I have samba integrated with openldap , all process are up and I am trying
add one machine Windows XP with SP3 in domain Samba , but windows show this
message  Error while the attempt  of entry in domain "amblivre.com"  Is not
possible find user name

I am tired because I don´t found any solution about this problem , I need
some idea ..

Thanks ...

Have you set up nss ldap?

When you type "getent passwd" do you see the users created in ldap as well
as those in the /etc/passwd file?

When you type "getent group" do you see the groups created in ldap as well
as those in the /etc/group file?