[Samba] Dissertation about Samba

amaz antoine.mazieres at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 14:40:35 MDT 2009

Hi all !

I've just finished my Master's dissertation of Political Science about FOSS.
In the third chapter i used of examples of Samba community. That is the
reason why i want to share this with you and you might find the text at the
following addresses :

in portuguese : http://bit.ly/2Egkbv
in french : http://bit.ly/2VJLPp

It was quite difficult for me to talk about technology and freeSoft from a
political science point of view, adn there must be a lot of mistakes in that
text, both technical and ideological... so... i would be glad to here about
it from you, if you have a chance to give it a look :)

thanks to all for your contribution to my work !

Sincerely,

Antoine