[Samba] Files copying - date and owner... problems

lmhelp lmbox at wanadoo.fr
Wed Oct 28 10:27:02 MDT 2009

Are you talking about the "log level" "smb.conf" option?
Which log level is the most appropriate?

The problem is that, I have to reproduce the problem.
When it happened it was during the night: I had launched
the copying during the night.
When I arrived in the morning I had no error message.
Only afterwards a colleague told me he couldn't
access some files...

I have tried to do the copying again and this time I've got
some access denies that I can't explain.

So I'll try to see what's wrong with it.

Thank you and all the best,
--
Lmhelp