[Samba] Samba + LDAP problem for find user name

Bruno Steven aspenbr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 03:25:01 MDT 2009

I have samba integrated with openldap , all process are up and I am trying
add one machine Windows XP with SP3 in domain Samba , but windows show this
message  Error while the attempt  of entry in domain "amblivre.com"  Is not
possible find user name

I am tired because I don´t found any solution about this problem , I need
some idea ..

Thanks ...

--
Bruno Steven - Administrador de sistemas.
LPIC-1 - LPI ID: lpi000119659 / Code: p2e4wz47e4

MCP-Windows 2003 - TranscriptID: 793804 / Access Code: 080089100
https://mcp.microsoft.com/authenticate/validatemcp.aspx

P Antes de imprimir pense em sua responsabilidade e comprometimento com o
Meio Ambiente. Before printing this message, think about your ecologic
responsability and environment commitment.