[Samba] samba+ldap

morgan at tuxedo.darktech.org morgan at tuxedo.darktech.org
Fri Oct 23 13:07:29 MDT 2009

	Most mainstream Linux distros are compiling in LDAP support these
days, no problem.  Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora and SuSE are all compiling
in LDAP in their standard packages, AFAIK.  I'm not sure what BSDs are
doing these days, but I'd bet they're the same way.
On Fri 23/10/09  2:55 PM , Adam Williams  wrote:mien has about the
same, and connects to LDAP fine, so i think you are
 ready.
 [ BackupPC-3.2.0beta0]# smbd -b|grep LDAP
    HAVE_LDAP_H
    HAVE_LDAP
    HAVE_LDAP_ADD_RESULT_ENTRY
    HAVE_LDAP_INIT