[Samba] migrate Windows Active Directory Users to Samba+LDAP

morgan at tuxedo.darktech.org morgan at tuxedo.darktech.org
Tue Oct 20 12:37:20 MDT 2009

On Tue 20/10/09  3:06 AM , Osmany Goderich Navarro  wrote:100 users
added. I just want to transfer all the AD users to de PDC in
 Debian. I tried using pwdump to extract AD users but with no
positive
 results. Please help
	That wouldn't work, as I understand it.  Unless something has
changed significantly in the past few years,  pwdump programs are for
dumping SAM (local) accounts and not for dumping ActiveDirectory
accounts.  I'm guessing you'd need to use some LDAP tools to dump out
an LDIF of the user OU trees.