[Samba] AD Integration woes - rfc2307 data not being honored

Andreas Zickner andreas at zickner.de
Sun Oct 11 06:23:06 MDT 2009

Hi,

I tired with Linux rh54 2.6.18-164.el5 smbd
Version 3.0.33-3.14.el5 using your settings. With the same result. I
looked at the ldap communication and from there I can't see any things
that are related to the rfc2307 / sfu attributes! So from the past I
often found that it is a mapping issue. Here winbind /smb does not even
search for the extended attributes!
I will do a second test with an own compiled version 3.4.2 later.

regards,
Andreas