[Samba] LDAP Account Manager 2.8.0.RC1 released
post at rolandgruber.de
Sun Oct 11 05:58:42 MDT 2009
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
LDAP Account Manager (LAM) 2.8.0.RC1 - October 11th, 2009
LAM is a web frontend for managing accounts stored in an LDAP directory.
This release makes LAM compatible with PHP 5.3. It also allows you to
hide unneeded input fields on the account pages. There is now a separate
button on the account pages where you can set all passwords (e.g. Unix,
Samba) at the same time.
This is a test release. Please do not install it in your production
environment. Report any bugs until 2009-10-21.
* management of Unix user and group accounts (posixAccount/posixGroup)
* management of Samba 3 user and host accounts
* management of Kolab 2 accounts (kolabInetorgPerson)
* profiles for account creation
* account creation via file upload
* automatic creation/deletion of home directories
* setting quotas
* PDF output for all accounts
* editor for organizational units (OU)
* schema browser
* tree view
* multiple configuration files
* multi-language support: Catalan, Chinese (Traditional + Simplified),
Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese,
Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
* support for LDAP+SSL/TLS
This software is available under the GNU General Public License V2.0.
You can get the newest version at http://www.ldap-account-manager.org.
File formats: DEB, RPM, tar.gz
There is also a FreeBSD port.
Debian users may use the packages in unstable.
You can try our demo installation online.
If you find a bug please file a bug report. For questions or
implementing new features please use the mailinglist and feature request
tracker at our homepage http://www.ldap-account-manager.org.
Authors & Copyright:
Copyright (C) 2003 - 2009:
Michael Duergner <michael at duergner.com>
Roland Gruber <post at rolandgruber.de>
Tilo Lutz <tilolutz at gmx.de>
LAM is published under the GNU General Public License.
The comlete list of licenses can be found in the copyright file.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the samba