[Samba] Fwd: kinit problem

Paras pradhan pradhanparas at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 10:49:10 MDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paras pradhan <pradhanparas at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 11:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Samba] kinit problem
To: Robert Freeman-Day <presgas at gmail.com>

The output for the klist looks

---------
root at webdev # klist
Ticket cache: /tmp/krb5cc_0
Default principal: samba at XXXX.EDU

Valid starting                       Expires
Service principal
Fri Oct 09 10:45:29 2009  Fri Oct 09 20:45:29 2009  krbtgt/XXXX.EDU at XXXX.EDU
       renew until Fri Oct 16 10:45:29 2009
-------------

So does this mean its good?

while doing net join i got this

--
root at webdev # ./net ads join -U samba at XXXX.EDU
Enter samba's password:

---

What might be the issue here.

and thanks for the links . I will check em .

Thanks!
Paras.