[Samba] Change Allowed Workstations with pdbedit

Michael Wood esiotrot at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 07:11:39 MDT 2009

2009/10/9 Philipp Boksberger <sys.admin at bogenhofen.at>:
>> My understanding is you cannot manage this attribute from the pdbedit
>> CLI, you must use the NT4 Domain User Manager.
>
> I tried the NT4 Domain User Manager, but there I can only enter up to eight
> workstations while I need 30 to 50 entries there.

Maybe you could try fiddling with tdbtool to edit the relevant tdb
files, but it may completely mess everything up, and I know next to
nothing about what is stored in the tdb files etc., so if you do
decide to be reckless and use tdbtool to edit them manually, don't
complain to me when it breaks :)

--
Michael Wood <esiotrot at gmail.com>