[Samba] Cannot rename subfolders in Explorer view

Nicholas Baldridge nbaldridge at commund.com
Tue Oct 6 13:04:03 MDT 2009

*From:* Jeremy Allison <jra at samba.org>
*To:* Nicholas Baldridge <nbaldridge at commund.com>
*Sent:* 10/06/2009 12:59:21 PM -0400

> Can you reproduce this with the latest 3.3 release, 3.3.8 ?

Yes - in fact for giggles I also tried the latest Karmic packaged
version as well (3.4.0 with patches)- both exhibit the same behavior.
Renaming top-level directories in Explorer view works fine, subfolders
are the only ones to exhibit this problem.
> If so please log a bug with log files and I'll look at this.

Thank you - I certainly will.  I appreciate your time and effort.