[Samba] Rename Computer In Samba Domain: Access Is Denied

m maglyx at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 19:18:07 MDT 2009

So you're talking about explicitly settings the directories so the
targets are already in places on the path to load and for the linker.
I considered that in the realm of manually taking care that the search
paths (for loading and libraries) are set up.

I can handle that or updating the path, etc. to accommodate the
default locations, it was just intuitive to me for "make install" to
leave the system in a state where the installed binaries could be used
automatically, and the documentation I've seen doesn't say anything
about this (compared to e.g. configuring starting the daemons which
isn't handled by make install but it says this is your job).