No subject

Fri Nov 27 03:00:06 MST 2009

1. I've download the latest samba from www.samba.org, then try to compile using tools(checkinstall) to become rpm package but when i install the package i
    think it didn't work out because there is some file lost, like smb and nmb(on /etc/init.d/) and smbd not installed, can you tell me how to compile samba
    source to rpm package
2. How is the good way to update samba, rpm -Uvh .... or i've to delete installed package first then install the new one (rpm -ivh....), can you help me step by
    step to update samba
3. I've tried to repackage an installed package, but when i want to rollback, it failed, system said that the signature NOT OK..
4. Is that right that i've to update my samba, or there's another way to solved my problem

Ok maybe that's too much and sorry for that, but i really need your help...

Thanx B4 anyway,
Shiddiq