[Samba] Deletion of directory symlink via Samba deletes files in original subdirectory on Unix

Kathy banshee135 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 10:27:30 MST 2009

Actually, that is only one of our servers.  We have multiple Samba
servers running here and it's possible that the folks are pointing at
the 3.0.25a version our Solaris 10 ZFS server.  The other possible
server is version 3.0.33 running on RHEL 4.   I know for a fact that
the 3.0.25a version does it as I tested it out myself.

Kathy