[Samba] strange issue with xerox printer: unable to configure driver

Ryan Suarez ryan.suarez at sheridanc.on.ca
Mon Nov 30 08:21:47 MST 2009

Hi,

I'm having the same problem w/ samba v3.3.9 and Xerox 7346 drivers.

When I try to edit default driver properties I get function errors and
operation could not be completed (screenshots attached).

I'm currently working with Xerox 2nd level engineering on this.  I'll
let you know if anything comes of it although I'm not feeling
particularly optimistic.

regards,
Ryan