[Samba] binaries >= 3.3.4 for fedora core 3

Moray Henderson Moray.Henderson at ict-software.org
Fri Nov 27 10:47:22 MST 2009

Jo wrote:
>Since we're in a pretty small intranet environment I chose to postpone
>the OS upgrade. Thanks to the pointer to sernet - they have
>centos/rhel 3/4/5 releases. Which one could be compatible to Fedora
>Core 3?

As far as I can tell (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux - although there's probably a better place to look), Fedora Core 3 was the basis for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4, so the CentOS/RHEL 4 builds are probably going to be your best bet.  The files look identical, so it won't matter whether you use the centos or rhel path to download them.

Moray.
"To err is human.  To purr, feline."