[Samba] reverse name resolving of winbind 3.4.x

Alexander Födisch foedisch at eva.mpg.de
Wed Nov 25 08:02:21 MST 2009

Hi,

unfortunately the hole logfile is filled with:

[2009/11/25 15:59:20,  2] winbindd/winbindd.c:878(remove_client)
   final write to client failed: Broken pipe

what is that??

our winbind-config:

         idmap backend = rid:EVAN=10000-50000
         idmap gid = 10000-50000
         idmap uid = 10000-50000
         winbind enum users = yes
         winbind enum groups = yes
         winbind trusted domains only = no
         winbind use default domain = yes
         allow trusted domains = no

         strict locking = no
         wide links = no
         socket options = SO_SNDBUF=131072 SO_RCVBUF=131072 TCP_NODELAY IPTOS_LOWDELAY SO_KEEPALIVE
         use sendfile = yes
         max xmit = 65535
         read raw = no
         write raw = no