[Samba] Samba 3/4 - Franky - AD

Michael Seevogel michael.seevogel at ddnetservice.de
Tue Nov 24 03:24:50 MST 2009

Richard Lamboj schrieb:
> What is the Problem: "build/smb_build/main.pl: can't
> open '../lib/tevent/python.mk' at build/smb_build/config_mk.pm line 173."?
>
> The errors from 3.4.x are not very clear for me. Okay this file is missing,
> but why?
>
> So Please! Can someone tell me how to use Samba 3.4.x as merged build and as
> AD?

I am receiving the same error on CentOS 5.4 64 bit; I tried different
ways  and sources to succesfully compile it with source packages from
Fedora, the official sources and the last to compile it over makerpms.sh
under packaging directory!

Something what I didnt checked was if its possible to compile it with a
fresh fetched source of the git repository? Is anyone here who could
help us with this issue?

Thanks in advance!
Regards
Michael