[Samba] Need help in samba configuration

Wed Nov 18 14:28:00 MST 2009

I haven't tried it, but you should be able to join more than one domain. It's not trivial. Unlike Windows, you can make a Samba server appear as more than one server at the same time. You'd basically have to run multiple instances of Samba completely independent of each other. Each instance would need a different IP address, host name, smb.conf, and directory for the various other files Samba uses.