[Samba] Need help in samba configuration

Gaiseric Vandal gaiseric.vandal at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 06:50:28 MST 2009

I have never tried "unjoining" a domain.

I think the approach would be to
      1- update smb.conf to change security to user
     2 - delete the SambaMachine account from your Windows PDC.

You can't me in more than one domain.  however you can set up trusts
between windows and/or samba domains.    (Although I haven't quite got
that working properly.)

-Damian