[Samba] IP issues with my samba server

Dominic Iadicicco diadicic at sctylib.org
Tue Nov 17 06:05:37 MST 2009

One of my samba Domain controlers is trying to reach two IP addresses of
192.168.221.1 and 192.168.91.1.  The samba server is not even on a 192.168
subnet.  It is currnetly on a 172.16.12.x subnet.  I have never seen a
problem like this before.  Please someone point me in the right direction.
I discovered this problem by looking at my firewall logs, then I looked in
the /var/log/samba/nmbd.log and can see when it tried to access these two
ip's I just don't know where to look now.

Thanks for any info.