[Samba] Question regarding FreeBSD and Samba

Ivo Karabojkov ivo at kit-bg.com
Mon Nov 16 11:42:23 MST 2009

I had some similar problems with samba 3.0 about 2 years ago, but
i have no such problems with Samba 3.3 an I would suggest using this last
stable version (surrently 3.3.9 from FreeBSD ports)
I think RAID (hardware or GEOM) has nothing with that.

Sorry for answering in English, but this is the official forum language and
I'm afraid if I use our language other people wouldn't understand.