[Samba] windows 7 in 3.4.3

Greg Dickie greg at justaguy.ca
Mon Nov 16 09:14:29 MST 2009

I figured it out. Should have gone right to the source the first time

http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Windows7

In my case I had set the netlogon parameters  as the other articles on
the internet had suggested. That actually breaks it.

Setting them back to default makes everything work great.

thanks!
Greg

--
Greg Dickie