[Samba] FreeBSD 7.2 domain member problem

Ivo Karabojkov ivo at kit-bg.com
Wed Nov 11 14:06:04 MST 2009

Sorry I don't know what caused everyone to lose interest in my previous
post...

What may be the reason for the error:

winbindd/idmap.c:idmap_init_passdb_domain(438)
  Could not init passdb idmap domain

I have another problem too:
winbindd/winbindd_user.c:winbindd_fill_pwent(97)
error getting user id for sid S-1-5..........

I tried adding passdb backend=tdbsam in my smb.conf but no result at all.
Do I have to use LDAP backend for IDMAP? Is there something with idmap:rid?

Any help or advice would be appreciated!