[Samba] bus error

Paras pradhan pradhanparas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 10:10:16 MST 2009

Trying to build samba with configure.developer.

One thing I would like to know of samba is referenceing the correct
Openldap libraries or not. At the end of ./configure.developer I can
see

---
Using libraries:
    LIBS = -lsendfile -lresolv -lrt -ldl -lsocket -lnsl -liconv
    KRB5_LIBS = -L/opt/local/lib -R/opt/local/lib -L/opt/local/lib
-R/opt/local/lib -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lk5crypto -lcom_err -lresolv
-lsocket -lnsl -ldl
    LDAP_LIBS = -lldap -llber
    DNSSD_LIBS =
    AUTH_LIBS =
--

Both krb5 and openldap are complied and installed at /opt/local

and here is my configure parameters

--
 ./configure.developer --prefix=/opt/local --with-ldap --with-ads
--with-krb5=/opt/local/ --with-winbind

Some other info
CFLAGS ="-O2".
LDFLAGS = "-L/opt/local/lib -Wl,-R/opt/local/lib".
CPPFLAGS = "-I/opt/local/include".

Basically I am using this link to refer:

http://www.occam.com/tools/ad_auth.html

Thanks!
Paras.