[Samba] Print Driver Detection

morgan at tuxedo.darktech.org morgan at tuxedo.darktech.org
Thu Nov 5 12:35:23 MST 2009

	You'll need to install the correct CUPS drivers for each printer. If
the printers support Postscript, you might be able to get away with
the generic Postscript driver and then just download the PPDs from the
Windows server.  You'd probably do better asking on the CUPS list,
though.
 BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }