[Samba] smbtortore decription

Christoph Keil CHKEIL at de.ibm.com
Mon Nov 2 08:23:06 MST 2009

Hi,

we are starting to use smbtorture for our project.
Now we are looking for a description about the testcases / test function
that are available in smbtorture.
We would like to understand what get testet with this function (e.g
RAW-BENCH-OPEN, RAW-SEARCH and so on) .

Is there any descriiption available what all these functions  means

Mit freundlichen Grüßen ... Best regards
Christoph Keil

                                                                                                 (Embedded image
                                                                                                 moved to file:
                                                                                                 pic03642.jpg)
 M069 Cloud Software Development           IBM Deutschland Research               *
 IBM Systems & Technology Group Europe     and Development GmbH           CHKEIL at de.ibm.com
                                           5065, Bld. 82, Floor 1,                (
                                           Room 13A                       49-6131-84-5654
                                           Hechtsheimer Str. 2                    Ê
                                           55131 Mainz                    49-6131-84-6592
                                           Germany

IBM Deutschland Research and Development GmbH
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Erich Baier
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
HRB 243294