[Samba] idmapping changes from 3.0.10 to 3.4.2.

Wayne Rasmussen waynemonarch at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 17:06:19 MST 2009

Backendwise, it has to be local, we don't have any write permission to AD or
LDAP.

If I do: wbinfo -n knixon, I get the ssid back.  Taking it to the next level
with:
wbinfo -S `wbinfo -n knixon`  gets me:
Could not convert sid S-1-5-21-1606980848-1644491937-839522115-152478 to uid
So it looks like we are getting what we need from AD and that I just have
some kind of issue with the smb.conf configuration.