[Samba] Samba access unstable

Luo Xueyuan xueyuan.luo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 06:40:54 MST 2009

Hi, all
I have tried to install samba(|3.0.28a|) in Ubuntu 8.04 in apt-get way.
When I used a Windows client to browse the share folder, I found
sometime it popups a note tell me this folder is not accessable,
sometime I can get in and modified the files.

Could someone help me check if the problem comes from my smb.conf?

Thank you very much.
BR,
Milo

Info of smb.conf :