[Samba] New certs on {lists,bugzilla}.samba.org

Gerald Carter jerry at plainjoe.org
Thu May 28 17:19:36 GMT 2009

Hey Jeremy,

> On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 12:05:00PM -0500, Gerald Carter wrote:
>> I've installed new certs on the mailman and bugzilla servers.
>> Both are signed by the Samba CA
>>
>>   http://us1.samba.org/samba/ftp/Samba_CA.crt
>
> Thanks a *lot* for this !

Sorry it took me a couple of weeks to get to it.  I was proactive
on lists.samba.org and replaced that one which was set to expire
next month.  This will also fix issues some people have had
with conflicting serial numbers in old expired bugzill certs.

> I'm guessing this will get rid of the "We don't
> trust you, suspicious bastards" message we currently get in
> the browser ?

Probably, but you know how anal Firefox is these days.
You'll probably get a new message and have to reconfirm the
cert unless you have the Samba_CA cert installed in your browser.

cheers, jerry
http://www.plainjoe.org/